[cc] Welcoming Me!! [cc] Welcoming Me!!

Not much too it

Not much I can say except please if your only submitting that to the website try reducing the file size. Compress the sound file take a tutorial or something its really easy trust me.

docgraf1 responds:

Eehh Ill keep it how it is. the intro id the most

Old Silver and Golden III Old Silver and Golden III

Glitched

For some reason it wouldn't play the entire movie for me, it kept looping the intro i had to glitch it to see the actual movie, you might want to fix that if other people get that same problem.

World of ScribbleCraft World of ScribbleCraft

It was ok

I don't really have much to say except fix the spelling errors. One i remember was you spelled it realy instead of really.

M-Kudas responds:

I did not worry too much about spelling. Besides if you have ever played WoW it's full of them every where you go with a party :)

NG Preloader: The Game2.5 NG Preloader: The Game2.5

How did it know?

How did it know I was cheating lol. When I couldn't find it or didn't feel like finding it I hit tab enter tab enter tab enter until it found the right onw for me, and I ended the game with -103 points lol. But the game was well worth it because I received pie as a reward.

Chaz-o responds:

Cheater :P

BUT THE PIE IS A LI.

Revenge of the Stick Revenge of the Stick

Nice job

First off I'd like to say that was a sweet game. I really enjoyed playing it over and over again. Making different patterns and what not.

But i have to say how do you get in the high scores??
Twice in a row I beat it on insane and got the same score both times 6989, i wonder what points are even based on because I don't see how i could get another 600 points when I only let about 6 guys go by in the first place.

Apart from that its a nice game and I can't wait to see the next one.

My favorite tactic:
I like to make a pattern that they weave around using only basic paperclips I beat it on insane with nothing but paperclips and calculators. Otherwise I go for stapler and rulers too but I don't really like cellphones.

Tactic Ball Tactic Ball

LOL

For some reason I LOVE IT!!! Probably because I am #1 in the highscores as of the day it came out, codename: A RETARD.

Suggestions: Make it count down like 3,2,1 before you start, because you just start as out of nowhere, and if you make a second one make like difficulty levels with maybe extra lives for the easey difficulty level or something, nice job.

Tetris on Speed Tetris on Speed

Brilliant!

This is without a doubt the best song ever in exsistence of the world. GO TETRIS!!!

HouseMasta responds:

wow the best song ever? lol WOW.

thanks a lot for the review.