View Profile sherbert2

11 Movie Reviews

Not much too it

Not much I can say except please if your only submitting that to the website try reducing the file size. Compress the sound file take a tutorial or something its really easy trust me.

docgraf1 responds:

Eehh Ill keep it how it is. the intro id the most

Glitched

For some reason it wouldn't play the entire movie for me, it kept looping the intro i had to glitch it to see the actual movie, you might want to fix that if other people get that same problem.

It was ok

I don't really have much to say except fix the spelling errors. One i remember was you spelled it realy instead of really.

M-Kudas responds:

I did not worry too much about spelling. Besides if you have ever played WoW it's full of them every where you go with a party :)

9 Game Reviews

How did it know?

How did it know I was cheating lol. When I couldn't find it or didn't feel like finding it I hit tab enter tab enter tab enter until it found the right onw for me, and I ended the game with -103 points lol. But the game was well worth it because I received pie as a reward.

Chaz-o responds:

Cheater :P

BUT THE PIE IS A LI.

Nice job

First off I'd like to say that was a sweet game. I really enjoyed playing it over and over again. Making different patterns and what not.

But i have to say how do you get in the high scores??
Twice in a row I beat it on insane and got the same score both times 6989, i wonder what points are even based on because I don't see how i could get another 600 points when I only let about 6 guys go by in the first place.

Apart from that its a nice game and I can't wait to see the next one.

My favorite tactic:
I like to make a pattern that they weave around using only basic paperclips I beat it on insane with nothing but paperclips and calculators. Otherwise I go for stapler and rulers too but I don't really like cellphones.

LOL

For some reason I LOVE IT!!! Probably because I am #1 in the highscores as of the day it came out, codename: A RETARD.

Suggestions: Make it count down like 3,2,1 before you start, because you just start as out of nowhere, and if you make a second one make like difficulty levels with maybe extra lives for the easey difficulty level or something, nice job.

1 Audio Review

Brilliant!

This is without a doubt the best song ever in exsistence of the world. GO TETRIS!!!

HouseMasta responds:

wow the best song ever? lol WOW.

thanks a lot for the review.

Eric Sherbert @sherbert2